View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 08:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh , Sheena,

please come back on and talk to us.

Sheena, if you are not abusing or neglecting your child (not getting your child medical care, not providing food, a clean place to sleep, making sure your child bathes and stays appropriately clean for her/his age, getting your kid to school, etc), then you really should consider keeping your child.

Life isn't a rose garden for anyone. Or then maybe it is, lots of thorns. Lots and lots of thorns. Your child WILL learn to adapt to your illness.

Your child will never forget that mommy gave her away. If you are abusing her or neglecting her, she will learn to understand that by giving her away you protected and loved her. But if you are not, I believe the scars would be very deep and life lasting.

No child has a rose garden without thorns.

To help you through this decision call your PCP's office and ask for a referral to a counselor that deals with children and parents AND can provide a sliding scale fee (if you need this).

As far as the TY, all I can suggest is that you open communication with the neuro you like. This is probably something you do need to do.

I sent some kneemail up for you.

Peace.
the Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sheena (04-11-2008)