View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

hopefully i dont delete this again, for the first reply was long and was editing it, and poof. I spent 7 yrs going nuts being told nada was wrong yet i knew deep down there was, after 32 ER visit and 17 over nights and weekly visits at hospital, yet no real answer, and yes even I started to suspect my own sanity, and question myself a number of times, and once u do this then the docs suggestions have an easier way in your own mind,

if it wasnt for an etreme headache on one of my later visits, and there lack of being able to let me go due to possible law suit if i kealed over, they kept digging and found the cause with an LP and 2 mris. Granted this DX is missed a lot and I think at this point and time something needs to be done, change in protocol, its bad enough I am male so they assumed it away that it wasnt ms, but in almost every book I have read 9 out of 10 were being misdiagnosised, and some of them by mayo clinic and john hopkins, this has to change. this number shows something is seriously wrong in the assumtions and or testing or thinking. Either way please do not let their words influence what you feel and or believe to be true, and if it means new docs then so be it, a lot of stories on here deal with the fact that it was second and or third doc tha found it, dont despair and dont give in, stick to your gut feeling.

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

Last edited by weegot5kiz; 04-11-2008 at 12:59 AM.
weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote