View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 10:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Honestly, the patch had been working really good, untill Tuesday when I had to start moving my daughter around. My pain levels are back up to where they were before and then some. I just dont have any choice but to do the things I am doing. When my husband and step son are around I have them move her but she wont let them get her from the bathroom and help her to change. She gets upset when they try because they are not as gentle and they hurt her. She is having a hard time with the walker since her entire side is bruised up and she cant put pressure on her arm/wrist either, it appears to be soft tissue pain nothing broken. She is only 60lbs. but it is killing me. I try not to show her since she is being very emotional, but it is getting harder every time. I am off of work with her for the next 3 months, I am hoping we can get a system going to limit my lifting of her. She can at least get her leg up on the couch most of the time, so that is progress. I am also going to beg the doctor to try and get a lightweight wheelchair for her, I cant get this one in and out of the car without screaming.

Enough complaining! It doesnt get you anywhere. Maybe the patch needs to be upped to the next dose, or I just need to add more of a breakthough med., who knows. I will call on Monday and see what they have to say.

Thanks again,
Michelle
labar914 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote