View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:53 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Teeth

Thanks Burntmarshamallow and Alffe

He came home yesterday, and he'll be home for two weeks - YIPPEE! He has a lot of people and places to visit on this leave, but in-between it all he's all mine. My ex-husband is even flying in from California to attend a huge reunion his mom is throwing for Dan next week. My ex talked me into allowing him to come over to visit me. I'd rather he remember me the way I used to look. I suspect he just wants to see how ugly I've become and show off how good he still looks. He wouldn't take NO for an answer, so I told him not to be surprised if I'm wearing a Marilyn Monroe mask.

My son was fortunate to get a flight out, with all the cancellations going on now. As it was, he said the flight was non-stop turbulence, there was a screaming baby on board that sounded like a cross between a whale's song and a lion roar, and one of the passengers had a heart attack in flight. At least he got home, and the passenger didn't die. My son's girlfriend is now on Day 2 of trying to get home to see her family in Florida.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-11-2008), Burntmarshmallow (04-11-2008)