View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 09:08 AM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default THings

I know that all of us are dealing with many issues - healthwise and otherwise - and no matter what word defines it best - everyone has chosen to perservere... what is admirable - we all have our demons we are struggeing to overcome and dealing with chronic or acute illnesses on top of those (or because of those) I truly think make each of us stronger - and learn from each other and gain strength from the same.... in any case - I get a great deal from the strength demonstrated on this forum.....

Changing subject - getting medical records together right now for past year and finding all kinds of interesting things I was never told - why the doc didnt discuss with me - I dont know.... even being diligent about keeping getting copies of tests best I can - I've found the MD letters from to another contain information we as patients were never told!

Also, just on the dyastolic dysfuction - I dont blame Cyclops for being frustrated - I had that obvious on my cardiac tests for years and even then given different reasons dependig on who and where the testing was done - it casuses in me shortness of breath, and its been attributed to autonomic dysfuction (only because I asked the doc by email for an explanation and he was kind enough to repond) - and to amyloid - which seems to be one of the first reactions in conjection with other indications - every time I see a new cardiogist they seem to tell me somthing different... very frustrating - and hard to knwo who to trust in this medical society...... they are also now doing genetic testing for inherited PN - a new nuero totally doubting the last one I had... we'll see - each day as you all know is a challenge...

Anyway, again, we are all hanging in there!!! I think sometimes thanks to those around us.... as long as we all dont hit a wall at once!
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cyclelops (04-11-2008), MelodyL (04-11-2008), Silverlady (04-11-2008)