View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how much I enjoyed the Gone With The Wind thread...until cloudz was picked on. Maybe people know something I don't. I love the way he pops in with 'profound' things to say.

I wonder that I wish I knew more about Curious, except I think there needs to be some serious butt-kicking going on down there and she may not want me to kick the people I think need a good kick.

I wonder that there is no way I am standing in that large tent on campus tomorrow for the big celebration in this weather. I ache enough and don't want it getting any worse, so I told them I won't. It may even snow.

I wonder why sometimes I feel like slipping away from here for awhile. I bet a lot of folks do.

I wonder if I should keep my own private forum going. It seems to have gone a little bust and costs me money.

I wonder at how much I've been missing my sister lately. Seems to go in phases. She would have adored her grand nephew.

I wonder if Alffe is getting the same crappy weather we are.

I wonder why the Today show weather person always emphasizes all other areas of the country and seems to mostly skip around here...a lot. We had tornadoes all over the place yesterday and last night and a lot of damage.

Outta wonders now.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill

Last edited by Doody; 04-11-2008 at 09:27 AM. Reason: just because :o|
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote