View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnston View Post
hey i hear you about the freezing and burning, I have that in both of my feet and ankles. And i am on gabapentin. But i find that if you put a hot water bottle on it, it kida soothes it but doesnt make it go away
It's going away now. My foot is no longer hot/cold/tingly any more (YAY!!!!)

It built up from the hot/cold/tingly sensation until it was a hot/cold/totally numb sensation, and then it started back into the tinglies, but not hot anymore. It was cold for a few days with numbness, but now it's almost feeling normal. Except for some residual numbness along the edge of my foot and some mild tinglies on the right side of the heel.

I do have a teeny bit of numbness in the "middle" toe that goes to the pinky toe, but most of the numbness is in that "middle" toe.

I'm just happy that it seems like it's starting to remit...so I guess it's true that I'm RRMS. I keep worrying that I have a more progressive form...so I'm happy to see the remitting part of RRMS is true.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote