Thread: Nerve block
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 04:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default How amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjacobs22 View Post
Forget the nerve block and try what I did. I went to the health food store and got these Herbs and my Horrible pain is gone. Doctor wanted to block my nerve also and didn't do it. the two bottles of Herbs was $19.99 each.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Glossopharygneal Neuralgia)PAIN FREE IN 4 days
The name of the Herbs I took I got at the "HEALTH FOOD STORE" in OKC One is: "SERENITY" BY GAIA HERBS . The herbs included are:Skullcap herb 60 mgt--Passionflower vine 60 mgt--Kava Kava rhizome 60 mgt--Chalomile flowers 45 mgt--Wild Oats milky seed 27 mgt--Hops Strobile 24 mgt--Mugwart herb 15 mgt--Peppermint leaf 9 mgt. (1 PILL 3 TIMES A DAY with a small amount of warm water)

The other one is: "ANTI-FLAM" BY Crystal Star
Break the pain-spasm cycle with a releiving blend of 18 whole herbs. GOTUKOLA HERB for nerve pain---WHITE WILLOW BARK for releif--GINGER as a catakyst--JAMAICAN DOGWOOD for pain control---------------------------WHITE WILLOW Bk-------JAMAICAN DOGWOOD Bk-------ST.JOHNS WORT Lf-------WHITE PINE Bk------ECHINACEA a. Rt-------GOTU KOLA Hrb----DEVILS CLAW Rt------RED CLOVER Blsm----TURMERIC Rt. ext.------LICORICE Rt.----- BURDOCK Rt----MEADOWSWEET Hrb.----- ALFALFA lf.-----CHAMOMILE Blsm.----- DANDELINE Rt.----GINGER Rt.---- UVA URIS Lf.----BROMELAIN (2 PILLS 3 TIMES

Has the pain stayed away, I guess you are in the US, I wonder if you can get the equivalent in England? How severe was your pain? Many thanks
daisyji is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote