Old 10-14-2006, 11:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

YIPPEEEEE!!!!! ANOTHER CHEERLEADER!!!!!

YAY BIG C,
SHE'S THE ONE,
TO GET US LOSIN
WHILE HAVIN' FUN!!

Um BC, 'bout your "pet".........I DON THIN SO BABA LOUIE!!! (That was my Quicks Draw McGraw imitation) Maybe you two wanna walk together at Wally's world tomorrow..... for his benefit. (Please see my next post)

That's it, yeah, you see, my cat Shadow is walking, or, I mean riding on my skateboard with me. He's very talented you see, and I'd hate to have your varmit harmed....... *whew, she exhales as she wipes the sweat off her brow and pats herself on the back for thinking that up in the nic of time......

psssssst---hey gang, come 'ere a sec. Gotta tell ya a secret! Look what I bought from the papparattzi working for the National Enquirer!!! I say it bears a striking resemblance to SOMEONE we all know.....You hafta look purty durn close, but....
Poor thing, no wonder she didn't want to be a cheerleader before now.....with THAT genepool and all. Should we act like we don't know anything??

OK, I'm all played out for one day. My eyes are going goofy from your monkey BigC!! That was a hoot doing!! Warped sense of humor that I have..... hehehe G'night
Hugs,
LS

Last edited by janster; 10-15-2006 at 12:21 AM. Reason: I'm blonde
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote