View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

Stand your ground Kudos Kudos Kudos

good for you that is something I do not get before my issues with MS and using HC spots or a cane I was always polite and helpful and not rude yet now its like a green light to be ran over around here,

two days ago I was going into store to get my meds and was walking with cane and this Lady ? who could clearly see me struggle with my cane walking, as i am flaring right now, and my right side is useless, and literally pushes me aside to get a cart

needless to say i was a bit ticked off, so when she turned around with her cart I blocked her with my cane and told her ever do that again and I dont care male or female i will knock u on your @ss

( yes I was raised better sorry but she deserved to be plopped down on her kiester) rude arrogant so and so ,it boils me, god help my kids if they ever get caught acting like this i will tanned their hides from here till i cant tan em no more

I too have spoken up in lines, the other day some guy parked in HC spot but he park diagonal so he took up two of them, while in the checkout I proceeding to talk about kittys thread about HC parking out loud ,about taking pictures of license plates and sending them to local police stations of violators and deb got right into it and asked who would park like that , maybe we should go get a pic at which point i said out loud and in line oh I know who parked there, these two guys , the ones in front of me in line,in a big hurry to buy a pepsi they couldnt get out of there fast enough,

I speak out a lot its, rude ignorant and very shallow to think and behave in those fashion, nothing and I repeat nothing is that important to knock someone over to do, or to disrespect someone in the process

see I was doing my best to let this go but am glad you said something cause i feel so much better now

I agree speak out, make them think twice about it, its a shame we even have to say something , me have trouble saying something har har har

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (04-12-2008), tamiloo (04-17-2008)