View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 12:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Again!!!!

I cannot believe this happened to me again!!!! Today I went to my local celiac meeting that is held in a hospital conference room & oh my beejeebers there was construction that had been going on all week. There was a plastic sheet blocking off one of the hallways near the meeting room. They were not even working today but I could taste the stuff in the air and smelled it. I signed in, left my goodies and had to leave. Everyone else was just fine while I had to nearly run out of the building to get fresh air!!!

Same thing happened to me that happened Monday, I was out of the building & my throat was hurting & I started losing my voice, 15 minutes later I was nauseous. It is now 12 hours later and the tightness in my upper chest is somewhat better, but I still feel the gritty feeling there & in the bottom of my throat. A nurse was headed back into the building with her lunch & she said “yes the dust has been bad”. OMG, I cannot believe people are breathing that stuff…

The next time I see a plastic sheet hung up or a construction sign – I am running in the opposite direction !!!
GFPaperdoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote