View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 08:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Almost back to work time

Keith and I both had birthdays this week, what a time for celebrating!!! His last chemo treatment was on Mom's birthday! As he wrote on my card, a birthday that I'll remember for a long long time. He's still struggling with things not tasting good or heartburn if he eats tomato products, but I'm sure that will improve with time. The energy's returning to normal, we're all hoping that he can keep up with his desire to exercise more, once the weather becomes a bit warmer (we still have that dreaded "S" word in our forecast for this weekend!). Monday brings a follow up with the oncologist to see results of this weeks bloodwork(first in 3 wks) and his returning to work after being off for 6 wks. Words can't thank you enough for all of your thoughts, emails, prayers, phone calls....it's these things that have kept us going.

Marilyn

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (04-11-2008), Chemar (04-12-2008), Darlene (04-12-2008), dorrie (04-11-2008)