Old 04-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default probiotics

Hi Dave,

Did you have the graft done yesterday??

You can purchase Culturelle at www.culturelle.com or at www.vitacost.com, just two places of many on the web that sell the pure product. As for the dosage, one pill a day is recommended for daily usage. While on an any type of antibiotic, 2 pills a day, one in the am and another before you go to bed at night would be very beneficial. Just do not take it at the same time as the antibiotic because they are contraindicated of one another.

Natural unsweetened yogurt without any added sugar or preservatives is good to eat but it does not have the potency of the good bacteria like probiotics in pill form do. So you are getting a better dose in the form of the pill.

Hope you are doing well..... please check in with us!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by dllfo View Post
Bryanna,
I told the doctor about the heart implant. I will be taking Ciprofloxacin 250mg twice a day. I am allergic to a couple of other anti-biotics. Culturelle? Dr. Mom says she has not heard of it,but knows we can buy Probiotics. We will look for it. We got yogurt for me. I have taken 500mg Cipro before, without side effects. But this is a new ball game.

How do we know which website is honest? Which one is putting the correct ingredients in the pill/capsule? And dosage. I am not sure how much to take. With 250mg x 2 a day. Thanks for the heads up, I have more than enough problems, I don't need any more.

You are a real blessing for us....Dave
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote