View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 09:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi will i went to see my doctor to day but her dad died so she had to fly back home and wont be back till the end of the month. So i will see her may 1st at that time i will get her to do up all my blood work to show the company doctor that my thyroid has nothing to do with cts and my mother did not have surgery done for hers and she got hers from the job she did. This what they are using against me and a paper that says cts has nothing to do with the job you do. So not worried about that one then i had my doctors receptionist send the rest of the papers to doctor Bethune as will as a letter i wrote asking him for help and what type of things i was looking for in the letter. So as long as i get every thing from this doctors and a few documents from the shipping act i do believe i will have no problem winning this round the one i am worried about is going to wisit i would think if it goes that far i would need to get a lawyer for sure. To be honest once i get all my stuff together i will be surprise if they keep fighting it due to the fact it will cost the company more to fight a losing battle. Any way when i seen the other doc she increased my hydro to 15mg twice a day now so i hope that will do the trick till i see the pain doc. Any way i am now on my 8th month after my tos surgery on the right side and still no better so unfortunately i am one of the ones who just waited to long. Will we tried that's all i could do so bye for now when i get some more new i shell write again take care all
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote