View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjmom View Post
I still take my hot baths and love them. I think in some people it increases symptoms, but I don't think it makes lesions worse. So if you're a person who it doesn't increase your symptoms, my understanding was it was no problem. Hasn't been a problem for me.
I'm still taking hot showers, even tho it will cause a bit of vision weirdness. When I had a bad fever a couple of weeks ago, I had to back off on the hot water a bit, but I didnt have to stand under the freezing cold. When I do think it's going to cause me a bit of MS weirdness, I will turn the hot water down just before getting out and make sure that it's a lot cooler and rinse off with the cooler water just before stepping out.

Tomorrow, our new bathroom will be totally finished (been waiting for the grout in the tile to dry) and I'm all excited about the chance to use a bathtub for the first time in months. (it's got jacuzzi jets! ) But, I'm not going to do a steaming hot bath. I'm planning on a warm bath.

The new tub is really cool. Ever see the commercials for the Indugleabath tubs? That's what it is. Nice seat, jacuzzi jets, and I bought a brand new rubber ducky a week or two ago to play with in the tub. I'm excited!

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (04-12-2008)