View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 01:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Have you tried ultram? It is non-narcotic (although have started some that are highly addictive personalities on their path to addiction - I am an addiction nurse and only saw it one time). I take one half in the am to help with my RLS and the thigh pain that I have had since my last relapse.

It works REALLY WELL!!!! My friend with ms (who is in a wc) was on vicodin/lortab, and switched to ultram, likes it better, and says it works better.

It also works in an anti anxiety/depressant way which is an added benefit to us.

My neuro started me on neurontin for my rls, 300 x 3 a day. I am only taking one at night, and it is working well so far, so I plan on sticking with one. I also take 0.5 klonipin at night for my rls.

Ask about the ultram. It is really good stuff, not controlled, and non-narcotic. I have a high tolerance to pain meds. Darvocet doesn't touch me, vicoden barely does it, percocets do me in.

Also, it doesn't make me sleepy. Matter of fact, I can't sleep when I take it. I can relax really well, but just can't get to sleep, so I generally don't take it after 4 pm.

Good luck

Had onset attack in 4/2000

Can stop blaming myself for symptoms now.

Visit me on
beautytransforming is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote