View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 03:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Everyone....

... for your well wishes and prayers! I am as certain as possible that this is going to be a breeze! It's nice to have folks from all around on my side though. That can only make it all seem better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan4you View Post
Good luck and glad you know what it is now.

But I have some questions if you dont mind.

You mentioned the MS hug, how was this pain different?

What does YOUR MS hug feel like?

Take good care and know that we are here for YOU~!

Warmly, Jan
Jan,

I will be interested to see how my hug sx feel after I have healed from the surgery. It is hard to sort out and know for sure what is what. The pain directly under my sternum has been so much more intense... and also I feel like someone just put a steel toed boot to the ribs in the mid-back region a little off to the side. But now, having said that, I can't say for certain that this is the gallbladder. I have been very lightheaded and nauseous lately. But again don't know for sure if that is related? I guess just all of this together feels so much worse, the way I described things cause the neuro to think it could be gb. So , I guess I really KNOW nothing! ha! But maybe can tell you more after the fact.....A LOT OF HELP I AM!!!!!

I am still wondering if anyone knows, can ms cause you to feel like you "could" pass out and be nauseous, even vomiting a few times. The only reason I'm wondering is that when this occurs, I am also having the burning waves through my body. And I wouldn't think the gb would cause burning, but what do I know? So I'm not sure what is gallbladder and what is ms. Just curious....

Thanks all!!!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote