View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 03:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Beauty, you will get many replys soon. Most here are out on Sat afternoon, but will return and be there for you.

This is a hard subject for any one to answer. But, bottom line is no hopes up - u have the DX. I'm sorry but someone got my hope up and it hurt like )))))) so no. You have MS and you need meds asap. I know nothing about you but I know this crap can move fast. Make your choice and get on a med. Then if u wish, get a second. They are always good to have.

Do I think it can be worse than MS - I understand there are things worse but I have yet to see one. That all depends on how much you are willing to give up. There are many w/MS gratefull to be alive. There are those who think cancer is worse. I don't - I don't want an MS life. Not a bad one. But, we need to know where the lession placement is. You may well be fine for 30 yrs with MS depending on placement, treatment... you may well have a GREAT life.

I did view your myspace and think it is great. I have a page too, my invite will be on it's way soon. I thought I had the best MS song till I heard yours. I love it. All members should visit.

I'm sorry~Sheena~
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote