View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Jan, I went to my PCP when this all started. I had a UTI back in Mid-August 2007 which was treated but I still felt like it was there. My PCP also ran quite a bit of bloodwork which all came back fine.

My PCP referred me to an Urologist who used an Endocope in through the urethra to the bladder and then inflated the bladder with water - everything was fine, nothing abnormal.

Next referral was to a GYN - everything was where it was supposed to be and testing came back normal.

I already had a follow up with my neuro so I decided to ask if there was anyway possible this was the MS. The answer was yes. He said he has other patients who have had the same complaint as mine and since I had other tests to rule other possibilities out then it comes down to the MS.

My neuro told me for the external pain he was not aware of anything topical to use that would help.

I'm like the kid who is told not to touch the stove because it's hot but the kid touches it anyway just to see if it's true. I decided to try different things externally to see if I could stop or at least minimize the pain in that area - it actually made the pain worse.

Oops! Forgot to mention I also had a Pelvic ultrasound which came out normal.

Last edited by Snoopy; 04-12-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Snoopy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote