Thread: Spasticity
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default Spasticity

I've read a lot about spasticity but find it difficult to tell if what I'm experiencing is truly spasticity or just generalized pain with MS.

I have been having really bad pain in my lower right leg. It feels like it's generating from the inside. My leg isn't sore but just has a deep, dull ache all the time. I'm taking Neurontin for my right hand/arm and I'm hoping it will help my leg, too. It does make me loopy, though. I have no other pain relievers except Tylenol.

I go to the Neuro in the next month after I have another MRI on Tuesday the 15th. I want t ask him about pain relievers and what I can take to help me sleep at night. Seems like the pain gets worse at night but maybe that's because I don't have anything to distract me from it.

Does anyone else have pain with spasticity and what do you do about it? I hate to complain about every little ache and pain but this is interfering with my ability to get around.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote