View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 08:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown Limbo Land - exhaustion

I am sitting here listening to soothing music and trying to relax. The weird thing about limbo land is that it puts you on edge and then suddenly pulls the plug on your emotions and psyche and everything that makes you you and not IT goes flowing away in the flood of overwhelment.

I have been through the whole range of emotions the past few days and weeks. I had an occupational therapist identify the bulk of my visual problems (the sx cause) and then she told me she could teach me how to compensate for it in a way that almost sounded like she was promising a cure! That was hard b/c i am about to start a job and I don't have time for 4 weeks 2x per week of occupational therapy. I simply can NOT take off work on a regular basis when just beginning a new job!!! I don't know what to do!

Any suggestions?

If you were happy everyday of your life you wouldn't be a human being, you'd be a gameshow host! ~ Gabriel Heatter

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. ~ Charlie Brown

When life gives you a ton of lemons, go grab some sugar! It makes the lemonade taste better! - Rachael
bobcatsrule is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote