View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 03:53 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Ill be back as Arnold Swartzenegger says in his movies

I have gone to another forum to learn about my sister's disease. She is infirmed with MS. My grandmother on my mothers side had ALS(Lou Gehrig's disease)...Lou Gehrig... What a brave man,he was looking back at all of the good fortune that he had,and that everyone loved him... My mother had MS,and she died in a nursing home last year. Gone but not forgotten. I'd like to say bless her,and she's not forgotten. It affected everything in her life. She stopped writing letters,and calling people over 20 years ago. She suffered in silence. I honor her memory. She did not want that terrible disease. Now my sister has it. Now she cannot walk.(3 generations of females on my Mothers side). I am now worried about her two daughters,my two nieces. They have not shown any signs of it. By the way,my Grandmother was a real cool Grandmother,and full of charm,and life. She was a beautiful person. I'm going back to the Bipolar forum. dotty,I will be back. I appreciate your friendship. I'm glad that your son is hanging in there. We may have things to look forward to. With stem cell research on the horizon,and medical research in space,and all kinds of new things that they are developing,and working on,and perfecting...there may be a better outcome then we think. Thank you peace of mind for your advice. Hang in there. I have not left here permanently. I have found friends,and support on the bipolar forum. I seem to have some Bipolar traits,and I may get some different medication combinations. A few breaks in the clouds of my life have appeared,and I see a little sun coming through the clouds.