View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 06:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Greeting from Northern Ontario, Canada

Hello everyone!

My name is Michele, and I have been on a search for answers to some strange changes happening to me lately as the Dr's continue their search.

I am 52 yrs young, married with four wonderful kids and one great daughter-in-law and one son-in-law so far! Two of our kids are still at home attending post secondary school.

Why am I here? Well, six weeks ago while I was at work, I was walking to to cafeteria when my vision went bizarre and I walked into the wall! My left side felt week and there was tingling and pricking feeling in my hands and feet. So far all blood work is normal, heart & lung functions are normal. What did happen though, is my right eye prescription drastically changed for the worse but my left eye never changed. So, I got new glasses and within a week, my right eye changed again to the point that everything is blurry with the new glasses! The optician and Dr. ordered new glasses but I am afraid it may all be in vain. Also, for the past two weeks, I smell burnt coffee. Seems to happen when I am relaxing, reading, knitting, sleeping - it wakes me up. When it happens during the day, I get tired and have to lie down.

I am scheduled for a Cat scan this week. None of this makes any sense to me right now but something is happening and I getting a bit scared.

So, here I am....hoping to get some input and direction...share eqieriences and encourage others on their journey.

Michele
mcmusic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote