View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 07:03 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for posting this information

This really makes me think about," Whats going on?"I thought that something like this is going on. Some people are much taller then they use to be in just one,or two generations. How could this evolve so quickly? I have allergy attacks very often. Many times after I eat a meal,no mater what it is,I have a allergy attack,heart burn,or intestinal cramping,and pains. I have been tested for allergies to the environment,but not for foods. I had been given shots for a few years,but the group insurance that Insured us at work stopped paying for the shots. They wanted a co-pay beyond the cost of the shot. I think that the polio cube vaccine could have been risky also. They where made in part from Monkey Kidney's. Where has AIDS come from??? Has Monkey Kidney altered our immune system a little? Who knows,I don't know. I remember lining up at school in the 4th grade to take that polio sugar cube. I hear that they still make some vaccinations in part from Monkey kidneys. I did a little research on the internet about that. If I'm wrong,please let me know. All of these things together could be creating more problems that we don't know about. Could someone in the medical community find out,and add to this. I am not a doctor,or a health care professional. I'm just trying to find the truth. I could go on,but let me stop here.
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote