View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 08:00 AM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

Have been on and off steroids for my lungs and this MS, each time I say no more, then i get so far down, it helps, so what do u do. but even the doc said no more oral next does will be iv which I have no idea what to expect other than when I was in one time getting these massive doses of steroids injected but i was so far down hat time I don't recall much of it,

I get so tired of the weight gain from both types of roids, I try and try carrots salads low sugar carbs ect...

I get so hungry on these things arggghhhhh

so I am going to look into a few of the suggestions on here as an alternative,, cause u know dam well in ten yrs we will hear, oh and test show steroids cause this or cause that..... I believe the I will over come the flair sx or signs myself in my own pace, is where i am leaning to wards, have been do this lately

doing my best to cut down on the amt of pills i consume for my ms and doc agrees with me i am not a big pill person, its not an answer , its a band aid, therein lies my problem, I need to be a bit realistic too some of this stuff there is only a band aid for help so .......... what to do what to do

this will be my last time too, I had a melt down this time due to the large amount of roids and the fact i was having a wee bit of trouble mentally with this relapse flair exacerbation thingy, whatever you want to call it. this time it attacked my other side of my body so that was freaking me ,the steroids where pumping me ,and I did actually grab the keys and take a long drive other night, so we all agreed here, No one likes me on roids when i get past my zenith, and worse of all I don't like me when I am all pumped up on them, now i hear others say they sleep on these things, all the time, yes i did too at first cause I was so MS wiped out, but as i progress the roids , I hate em cause they work for me and i hate em cause of what they do to me,

probably could of saved a lot of typing and typed that last line right away

you all have happy Sunday

peace

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote