View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 08:29 AM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

If I may take a moment, to apologize about my comment about the lady in my comment in this thread, (yes its been bugging me for a few days i shouldn't of said it)it was wrong of me and yes i was raised never, to be that way. I did not mean to show disrespect to the other gender, it was just something that really got me riled and yes i let someone else get the better of me which is something else my pa taught me not to do either, never drop to their level. I just wanted to let you know I would not of knocked her down I was just spitting words, now Debbie on the other hand, may of helped her find her seat, so to say.

In closing it is apparent that the rules for handicap apply only if u look it and, are older looking, I am 46 fair shape and get some mean looks if i use the hc spot, and I only do if i have to, but i guess all types of peoples ideas and beliefs are still being prejudged by everyday society.

kitty market, those cheap easy to apply and reusable sell them in stacks of 50 for 19.95 i would love to have some of those and use them, do you know how many people get in there cars and dont look for things like that, put it on his passagner side door, that way everyone can read it and even his neighbors as he parks it in his driveway, love that idea

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (04-13-2008)