Old 04-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings2You View Post
and it comes out...where???

Just having one of those frustrating days. I want to walk around like Clint Eastwood: Go ahead, I DARE you to tell me that we ALL have problems, and people have LOTS worse problems than I do. I DARE you to tell me just to stop stressing about it, not to let it "get to me". Go ahead...make my day!

Is my IBS attack making my MS symptoms worse, or are my MS symptoms causing stress that provokes the IBS attack? Is the anxiety an MS symptom, or the natural reaction to flare-ups of IBS, MS, and arthritis?

Am I anxious because I'm sick, or sick because I'm anxious?

Go ahead, just ONE MORE PERSON tell me I shouldn't "stress out". Good idea, she says (dripping with sarcasm), Why didn't I think of that?

B2Y.....Sweetie we ALL have problems....some much worse than yours. Stop stressing about it...don't let it get to you. Don't get all stressed out about it.

***running...but looking over my shoulder!! ***

You know I'm just messin' with you!! I'm sorry you're having a hard time this morning. I hope you get to feeling better. Wish I had some "words of wisdom" for you...I'll leave that to those who know more than I do (which is pretty much everyone here!! )

P.S. When I saw your thread title I immediately thought of that song "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round"....now I cannot get that darn song out of my head! Thanks!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (04-13-2008)