View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 10:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Always look on the bright side of life.

Do you know that song cos if you do, just sing it to yourself, it will stop you from going nuts. I have had the fusion, followed by the neuropathy, the sciatica, the carpal tunnel, last year several prolapses, bladder dysfunction, spinal injections, promise of spinal cord stimulator, slight change of mind because of worsening condition, and that brings me up to the present time, when I saw my gastro intestinal chappie last week. He has been testing my bowel function for a year, and that is not really working either, so he has passed me on to a bowel butcher I think I might have to have a small bit lopped off. I will soon find out.
However when all is said and done, I am in good health and good hands. I have in the past had some awfull medics, but this lot are great and I trust them.
Stop worrying if you are able. Think positively, be up front and open, ask all the questions you want, and know and try to understand everything you can about your own body, and condition, without frightening the experts, or sounding too know-it-all.
marijo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote