View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 09:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend2U View Post
That is a great accomplishment for you...Congratulations! I have been at it for almost 2 years and have shed 120. To be where I would like to be I would need another 30. But if I never lose another pound, I feel very happy with my size now. I had never been heavy until after I had my 4th child. Got real depressed about some things in my personal life and .... well.... tried to eat my way into comfort for years. I was never a yo-yo dieter.... just kept eating.... didn't care about anything. Well, true confessions!!! I'd better shut-up.

You are the perfect person for whom the band would work!!! Congrats on your loss, you are not far behind me!! I have been at it 18 months!! I have been heavy all my life and dieted my way up to my heaviest I was a binge eater, and, well, just LOVED food. I have a much healthier outlook on food now - well, most of the time.

Just like finding out about the MS. Had I not had GBP, I would have gained 10 pounds in the last week from comforting myself. This can not happen (I actually shed 2 pounds ) now, and instead I turned to research!

Good luck with the last 30 pounds. You can do it... Maybe we ought to work together to reach our goals =)

Had onset attack in 4/2000

Can stop blaming myself for symptoms now.

Visit me on
beautytransforming is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (04-15-2008)