View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekitty1960 View Post
I think we should get some magnets made and put one on the offending parkers car! Maybe it should say something like "Because I'm a thoughtless moron I decided to illegally park in a handicapped space today" or something to that effect.

It would almost be worth the expense of getting them made just to see someone driving around unknowingly with one on their car!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Be very careful when you place something on another person's car.People have bad tempers and if the offending person sees you going to their car, you never know, they may have a can of mace on them, or they just be in a bad mood and go off on you.

I've seen this so many times, I can't tell you.

One time (over 30 years ago), when my husband was a licensed private investigator, well, he carried a gun.

He was parking his car and some nut came along in another car and started screaming at my husband for parking where he was parked. Alan didn't do anything wrong, but the other guy had entitlement issues and started to get out of his car and said "hey, I usually park here, get your car and move it. (now the guy was not waiting for this spot or anything like that, So Alan didn't take the guys parking spot), This guy just felt that because he parks there on a regular basis, that no one has the right to use this space EXCEPT HIM. ??????????????

So my husband, my quiet, non-combative husband, who had just pulled into the parking space, and was standing by the car, is looking at this guy who is in his face. The guy was screaming at Alan to 'GET THE F INTO HIS CAR AND MOVE IT'.

What did Alan do?? He just opened the coat (Alan used to wear the gun in a shoulder holster like the cops do). Well, you should have seen the guy's face when Alan just moved to open his coat.

The guy turned white, said "oh I'm sorry", got into his car and parked someplace else.

But honestly, if Alan was not armed and had a more agressive personality, I do believe that nut would have hit him or something.

People in cars, (well today anyway), well they have their issues.

So I would be really careful before you place a magnet, or anything on another person's car.

I guess if you could make sure that no one was around to see you do it.

(THEN I WOULD WRITE THE WORD MORON ON A PIECE OF PAPER and scotch tape it to the windshield.

I can only imagine if the driver saw me do this.

There are nuts out there, that's for sure.

BE CAREFUL!!!!

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote