View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 11:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Morning kiddies!!
BC~
Your little baby is adorable! You've never mentioned them before you little stinker!! That's why I thought you were joshing!!

I don't knew either where GC is--come out, come out wherever you are!!! Are you gonna let me go into Target ALONE on my skateboard??? GC, you CAN'T do that to me!!!!!! You know how THEY get!! You HAFTA come with us!!! Please?? OK, I PROMISE not to blame you for stuff I knock down this time.........

I normally walk at Noon Eastern, but I slept later cuz I didn't get to bed till late, and it's too late to get everyone together for the trip to Targhey..... I'll walk at Noon Central today.

BS~
You just take your electric cart honey! That way we can throw our stuff on you when our carts get full!! And, besides, I don't think I'll be able to take a cart today cuz of the skateboard, so can you catch??

I also wanna congratulate Biz! I see your working out at teh gym has paid off girlfriend!! Hubba Hubba!! Wowzer--bet that hubby's proud as a peacock!!! Maybe we should all try YOUR exercise regimine....
(And you Dallas Cheerleaders thought you looked good) hehehe I redid your cheerleader Biz--FYI.
Anyway, Have a great day everyone! 40 minutes to Target time. Sure hope GC makes it.......
Hugs,
LS

Last edited by janster; 10-15-2006 at 11:28 AM. Reason: I'm blonde.
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote