View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 03:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Always knew Nickle was a problem.

I have just recently discovered this website after having confirmation that I do in fact have a rather intense nickle allergy, among other substances.

I read one lady also has issues with her gold jewellery. I too have issues and one of the substances I reacted to even worse than nickle, was Goldsodiumthiosulfide. It is apparently in certain dental material and is a type of salt that is leeched from gold.

I notice a lot of people have issues with jewellery and certain types of food, but nickle is in a lot of cosmetics, especially eye stuff. I have stopped wearing makeup altogether, and all types of creams, lotions etc on my face. I do feel better and I am no longer experiencing sore itchy eyes, or any Urticaria. I had a number of episodes of Urticaria, and nickle can cause be a cause of this.

I would really like to find out where I can obtain the Nickle Free Diet because I'm finding it difficult to know what to eat and how to figure out what has a high level of nickle in a food and what doesnt, because so many things have nickle in it.

thanks....aalleexx
aalleexx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote