View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 06:43 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

What are some things a friend can do to help their friend who is depressed and possibly having suicide come to mind? I dont like how it is just automaticly considered an evil topic . I think it is a feeling or emotion and like all emotions and feelings it should be acknowleged and ...talked about. but how can a friend help their friend? how do you bring it up ?
I meen I think if we can talk about that feeling /thought then it is out on the table and can be dealt with and worked through. . . and my friend will know she is cared about. so dose anyone have any ideas or helpfull input? I just know she is really really depressed, and when I was really really depressed and with my horrible face pain I had thought of ending my life. I have gotten pro help and am fine for the most part of corse I get my sad spells but we all do. so please if anyone has some ways I can bring up and talk with my friend PLEASE PLEASE I am all ears and she is someone I care dearly about.
Thanks ahead of time.
Peace BMW
p.s. I didnt even know we had this kind of thread going but I am sure glad I found it!!!
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (09-04-2010)