Thread: selling a home
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 07:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LA -
If I've learned anything - just make repairs and make sure it's clean. We did gut our kitchen and replace our floors throughout - but it was because we really wanted to (and the floors were shot completely).

My (potential future) agent's motto is price it right, and market the hell out of it and it will sell. He sold the house across the street on the same day that it went on the market for 55K more than we thought we'd get. And it's about the same as ours. I'm amazed that even in this stinky market, houses can still move quickly.

C-
He actually mentioned featuring Yoda in the online home show. He thinks cute pets work to make people view the shows. Whooda thunk? He cracks me up because he's so irreverant, offbeat, and kooky. I thought he was a joke until I started seeing him sell houses fast. The kitchen looks even better now that Jim finished the trim work. It's really, finally done!

Sandy - We've been here just since 2004. I think we'll do great for a first house. I'm really optimistic. I would call this a flip too. Every room had to be painted and/or redone. Outside was done too. Unfortunately, I didn't know Cheryl when we did the outside....
greta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (04-13-2008), slskckjebw (04-13-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (04-14-2008)