Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Twinks:
(That's your new nickname).

You made me laugh.

Mel
P.S. I actually saw Al Pacino once. It was almost 40 years ago. I used to work in NYC and there was some kind of demonstration in front of my office building.

There was this short guy standing with the other people and this short guy was wearing a long disheveled rain coat.

I remember asking someone "who's the little guy over there", and the guy burst out laughing and said "That's Al Pacino".

I said 'THAT'S AL PACINO???"

Who cares if he's short. The guy can act.

P.P.S. I also saw Kirk Douglas (god he was to die for).
Paul Newman (saw the back of his sweater as he was passing Cornell Medical Center and everybody on the street was oohing and aaahing.

Sidney Poitier (I actually walked along with him as he xited a health food store. This was 42 years ago.

Robert Horton (from Wagon Train). He was wearing an orange jump suit. And as he saw me WATCHING HIM, he crossed the street and ran away from me.

Oh, and when I was 22, my girlfriend and I went to California and we got on the Hollywood lot of some major motion picture studio and we went to the commissary and we saw the Brady Bunch, and in a restaurant we saw Michael Cole from the Mod Squad. I almost died on the spot.

And the Piece de Resistance, was at Radio City Musical Hall, when I ran smack into Milton Berle in a top hat and tails. God he was tall!!!!

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (04-13-2008)