View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 08:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you.....tons of info to take in, but I will. Diet was never a concern of mine as I'm not diabetic. My last trip to the neurologist....2 months ago, after testing...... the loss of feeling in my feet had increased. This is all still new to me.....and I guess I need to learn the questions to ask......remember.....I only received my first treatment in Sept/Oct of '06. I'll go over all your notes......it will take me time......as I said, lots of info.......but I'll be better prepared next time I see the neurologist. In the interim I'll start eliminating bread, etc......see if that helps. I'm moving back to California..... the family thinks that I'll have better medical resources there, in addition to the fact that I'll have family around.....I'm alone here....my husband's work takes him away frequently. I love it here in NC, but it is very rural....and my kids are correct........ It's just a stressfull time right now........ The painter comes in today....and they have hired a handyman who reports today too.....get the house ready for sale......will be very happy when they are all done and then I only have to worry about real estate agents and their clients passing through

Last edited by *Abigail; 04-14-2008 at 08:52 AM.
*Abigail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote