View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 10:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Does this sound like MS?

HI everyone,
I have already been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia about 6 years ago. I have also been having lots of problems with random sharp pains in my arms, legs, feet and hands. The pain is very similar to what I feel from my TN in my face. I also have a very annoying ringing in my ears that has been continuous for the last 6-7 months.

The pain in my legs, arms, etc seems to come out of nowhere, very sharp and lasts for anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. Some days I have no pain from it at all, other days I can have pains randomly throughout the day.

My doctor seems to think its either MS or fibro, he also thought it might be something else that I can't remember but he ruled it out with a blood test. I also have times where I feel slightly dizzy like I'm going to lose my balance.

Also, and I don't know if this is a symptom but it seems like my eye sight has gotten worse at a very fast rate. I never needed glasses until about the time the TN started and at first I only needed the lowest power reading glasses, now I've already moved up to much stronger glasses in a few short years.

I am open to any help and advice,

Jerry
AKA TNpain
TNpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote