View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 02:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Hi Jerry and Welcome to Neurotalk..

Well let's see what Dr. Sally says.. Your pain sounds more like Fibro than MS, but what do I know.

You talk about your eyesight worsening. Have you seen an Neuro/Optho to check for ON? ON can be a sx of MS, among other things.

Let your Neuro do his thing (testing for MS) and soon you may have answers.

I hope you don't have MS. TN is enough with which to deal.

I've been trying, but I lost my job due to illness while the docs where trying different meds and were unable to find anything that worked. Now I have no income and no insurance and no doc will even look at me. I am trying to get help through the government but they say I am not disabled even though my regular family doctor says I am. I am seeing a lawyer tomorrow to fight my denial, but now of course the lawyer will get a large chunk of the money that I could really use to pay off my bills and possibly move to a more suitable climate. I am in Ohio and the winters are very bad for me, and the summers are very humid which is also bad for me. I feel like I am stuck in a vicious painful circle and now need to give much of what I would have got to an attorney to get me out of it.

Jerry
TNpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-14-2008)