View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 03:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Tamara...I'm sorry, the only thing I still have pertaining to WC was the State of Colorado guidelines we talked about for someone else's WC case...I don't have any of the old threads; I'm not dealing with WC, so I didn't save any of that! I'm sorry! Have you tried doing a search of the cached info through Google? Someone explained how to do it on another thread here.

Di, I do have a LOT of your advice on cleaning supplies, tips to make life easier, etc...I don't think any of it is personal, just things that you've found to help. Would you like me to send it to you via e-mail and you can review it and post what you want to? Most of it was already in the archives when I found it, so I'm not sure if it's accessible at all anymore. There were also some general TOS tips from Dr. Togut. Just let me know what you'd like me to do with it; you can PM me your e-mail address if you'd like me to do it that way.

Thanks...Donna

Added: I also have several pages of advice on Edgelow from Lisa_tos...I don't know what to do with it, either!

Last edited by Donna7; 10-15-2006 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Added info
Donna7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote