View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

PolarExpress & SallyC,

When I first heard about the lightning cure, my mother wanted me to sit outside in a storm in a lawn chair. LOL She laughed but I think she was serious.

You two will have to try the lighning cure and see if it works because it would kill me since I have a pacemaker. See what happens after you get zapped and let me know. Well, on second thought, don't do it cause I don't want you turning into little Frankenstein's with MS and fried hair.

I have got to find out if Mary is still doing well. I quit work in 1993 before this happened but heard from some of my friends that she was doing fine a couple of years later. I had forgotten all about it until the caffeine thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarExpress View Post
Wow Becky..I'm glad it worked, but getting hit by lightning is a bit more than I'm willing to try. I'd feel like Frankenstein's monster (remember the scene where he gets zapped by all the electricity from the lightning, and Dr Frankenstein screams "It's Alive!"? I'd kinda feel like that ) Let us know if you find out how she's doing now. That would be great if she's still walking!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to go stand out in the middle of a lightening storm with my large cup of caffeine.

Just in case..

IMAGINE
RRMS - 1992 -- SPMS - 1993
Not on DMD's

Becky21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-14-2008)