View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 09:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank You

Buckeye and Fiona...

...and Buckeye..I agree with what you said about most posts at the forum related to Mirapex have not been too positive (that is, as best I am able to recall); thus, my search for someone who might have experienced something positive about it. Let me say that I am extremely encouraged to know that your mother has fared so well while taking Mirapex...17 years..a very positive commentary, and it also addressed a concern of mine, i.e., how long might one expect this medication to be effective (I realize that here, again, it is an individualized matter); nevertheless, just knowing that it COULD have some longevity is very hopeful, and I thank you so much for giving me that hope.

...and Fiona...thank you, too, for your response...though your experience with Mirapex was not a positive one...still, you were able to respond with a positive outlook answer, i.e., to "go with what's working for Doreen." Of course, that makes absolute sense, still, as I wrote in my post, there just seemed to be some reluctance on my part...perhaps due to the fact that I have not read too many positive things, here, and I guess I just needed at least some validation for urging that Doreen be allowed to start taking Mirapex again.

Thank you both for your responses...much appreciated...

...and, if there are any others who might be able to respond to my post, I would welcome those responses.

Thank you all...

Therese
Virginia Therese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote