View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 02:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all so much! When I posted earlier I felt so emotionally/physically drained. I am feeling some better now but still have all the stuff I mentioned earlier...except I haven't had any problem with not being able to talk.

I talked with the neuros nurse. She said that it sounded like I may be starting a flare and she would discuss it with the dr. and call me back. She told me to be sure to keep a detailed journal of what happens and to give it a day or two. If anything happened like the talking thing again for me to go to the ER so that I could be seen right away without having to wait. Well I haven't heard from the dr. yet. I don't do steroids so if it is a flare I'll just ride it out.

Dh didn't want us to go to the concert, he was so worried about me, but I told him the only way I wasn't going is if I was in the hospital and if he didn't want me to go then he'd better call an ambulance cause I was seeing Bruce Springsteen! Besides we paid almost $200 for those tickets and have had them since before Christmas!

I said a prayer and took a nap. I slept good and when I got up I did feel better and WOW am I glad I went to that concert! It was great and if I have to spend all day tomorrow in bed because I went it was worth it!

Dx'd RRMS July 2007

suzyqz_2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (04-15-2008), SallyC (04-15-2008)