View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 04:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hearing tomorrow...

Well I have my long awaited hearing tomorrow. I was thinking I probably need all the help I can get, so I figured I might do the following.

1. Get partially drunk on Amaretto so my balance is worse than ever, even with my cane.

2. Tell the judge(Biloon) that I have trouble formulating words and if I call him Baboon, its nothing personal.

3. Fall asleep during the proceeding, explaining the fatigue just gets so bad at times.

4. During the proceedings drink way too many energy drinks so I can have tremors that would set off a ricter scale.

5. Tell the judge that I can't remember what my statement to him was going to be because of the cognitive issues and I don't remember what I wrote down or where I put the notes.

6. If all else fails...rant and rave like a lunatic and then say: What happened, what did I miss? Then burst out in tears and tell him the Cymbalta, Xanax and other ADs don't always do what they advertise.

Well...I figure at this point waiting since 2004 for this day to arrive...I really don't have a lot to lose...well just my medicare. lol

Take a break do something relaxing for yourself...go, now, do something fun!
Momma's Kids is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote