View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 06:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautytransforming View Post
You are the perfect person for whom the band would work!!! Congrats on your loss, you are not far behind me!! I have been at it 18 months!! I have been heavy all my life and dieted my way up to my heaviest I was a binge eater, and, well, just LOVED food. I have a much healthier outlook on food now - well, most of the time.

Just like finding out about the MS. Had I not had GBP, I would have gained 10 pounds in the last week from comforting myself. This can not happen (I actually shed 2 pounds ) now, and instead I turned to research!

Good luck with the last 30 pounds. You can do it... Maybe we ought to work together to reach our goals =)
I feel so blessed that it worked out this way for me to have the l.b. and lose the weight. Now that I know I have ms, I just feel better dealing with everything without the additional weight. At least, knowing that if anyone ever has to help move me around, it won't be such a burden on them. God works his will at appropriate times. My insurance didn't cover the surgery, but I had the exact same amount that it was going to cost as a medical reimbursement from a car accident injury. It just seemed like the thing to do, and as it turned out, it was.

I haven't been doing well working out, with the fatigue and all. But this summer I will have more time to devote to trying to get more exercise. Thank you for your encouraging words. It makes me feel not so alone.

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote