View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 06:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb02 View Post
I keep going to the thread and reading the latest posts on tysabri and then I get so depressed. I feel like such a failure when it comes to all of these drugs, and I am not used to failing. I just do not understand how I could have allergic reactions or other problems (antibodies) with all of the DMD's. And I managed to go through them all in one year! Talk about an overachiever!

I know I should probably quit reading these posts, but for some reason I can't. Plus, at this point I am driving myself a bit crazy researching all of the drugs that are currently in trial. I know that my neuro mentioned rituxan as a possibiltiy to me, but it scares me after all of my other reactions.

Someone needs to come and turn off my computer.

Hey, Barb...

You have a more specialized need and the DMD's that others take are just not good enough.

As my wife says, and I agree, "Special People Deserve Special Things". Now we need to find the special thing that will help you.

Do not feel like a failure!

Accuse the pharmacuetical companies of failing you!

You deserve better, and I sure hope that it is found.

In the meantime, dump the belief that you are a failure. The drug companies have failed you...for now.

They will get it right.

-Vic
Victor H is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (04-15-2008)