Thread: Hi all!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 07:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi all!

Haven't been to this site much. Still hanging around more at the other one.

But, I like The Stumble Inn. I enjoyed spending time today, going back and reading threads. Was good to connect with friends here.

Have been busy this spring, as I have both a junior (DS17) and a senior (DD18) in high school. Been going to prospective college visits with junior, and working out college plans, FAFSA, financial aid with senior, even tho she plans to defer college for a year to volunteer in disaster relief stuff.

Still struggle with homework issues with DS, but they are mostly better this year than previous years.

DD went through some major senioritis earlier this spring. Was so difficult to live with! But, her moods and attitudes have improved lately.

They really are both pretty good kids -- they have a positive peer group, they are active in church youth group, and they stay out of trouble.

Health has been holding up. No flares since Dec., and I'm working. Less MS fatigue than sometimes, but physical stamina seems reduced. Have been lazy for too long, so I've started going on walks again, but I can't always walk long distances before tiring out. Probably more just out of shape, but I suspect that my MS plays into that some. Balance is poor, stairs usually require handrails.

Take care, everybody!

~ Faith
Began receiving SSDI 11/2008
FaithS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote