View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 09:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default i feel a bit embaressed? but i did enjoy it.

i understand that the comedy central thing for autism education is for a good cause but it just seems to make me want to cry? i don't quite understand why i feel like i am trapped inside my mind and i don't want people thinking about me. or thinking about my condition. i don't want people to feel sorry for me, lord knows i feel sorry for myself enough.

i don't know, i probably feel happy that people can help. and i feel like they are doing an excellent job of explaining autism. i feel a bit left out since they are focusing on the severe autism cases. i guess i feel like my asperger's is something i should be ashamed of since it doesn't seem to debilitate my interactions as it does with my friend (little mike, around 47 IQ)

i know i shouldn't feel like this. i tend to expound accross thoughts and fester through my life and confusion. and i know i am still messed up in the head, but i guess i feel like i should be embaressed and not tell people about my syndrome since it is not as severe as others? make anysense?

darn i have been really entertained from the show. and it looks like they are getting a good amount of donations plus it is nice to know that some people are learning more and more about the disability.
autisticmoose2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote