View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 10:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jake and Katie's Mom (Micky), who started this thread, is now going by J&K mom over there. I'm the same here and there.

I don't know much about maple syrup disease, but off the top of my head, I'd say YES. Go to the doctor and get him checked out ASAP.

Also, if you don't already know, there is a Gluten Sensitivity / Celiac Disease forum here
Here: http://forums.braintalk2.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Unlike the Child Neurology group, most of the GS / CD folks are staying here for the time being, although some are posting in both places. If original BrainTalk brings back all the "lost" data / research from before the crash, they'll probably head back. The GS / CD folks are very research oriented. Lots of good data. Feel free to browse both and cross-post any questions you may have. We're GF, also, but we don't have Celiac.
Mom to Samantha (10), Claire (9), and Tom (7). Tom is developmentally delayed with poor vision, lousy fine motor skills and epilepsy. His seizures are pretty well controlled through diet - dairy-free, gluten-free, rice-free, and coconut-free.

Last edited by Curious; 01-08-2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: per nt guidelines
RathyKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote