View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 07:47 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

Welcome to the group. First congradulations on the little one. I am happy for you. I love babies and kids. God's gift to the whole world.

There are several on here that have just had babies. One has her picture on here of her and the baby and she comes on often so she will get back to you.

I would try and find a good PM Dr. although they are far and few between in my opinion BUT with your pregnancy they will know what meds you really should and shouldn't be on if you are on any.

I believe you will do fine, I think the only thing that might be hard is your pain and hopefully it not putting too much stress on you. Stress is hard on you and the baby but hopefully that won't happen either.

I would think the seizures would be the most important thing for you to be concerned about. I am not minimizing the RSD but if you have seizures you have to worry about how you react when you are having them and also how your meds for them are helping keep them under control while you are pregnant.

These are just my thoughts but I am glad you came here, I know more with come on with some help for you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote