View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 08:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma's Kids View Post
Thank you for the well wishes today. I would gladly except a decision today, but I think it will take a few weeks...about 4 to be exact.

Today I feel like that Mack truck ran over me again...when I catch up with that rapscallion...he's gonna know how I feel.

My biggest fear for today...IBS or worse!! lol I never know when it will attack...but then...I can always say, "Judge this another reason working impedes getting the job done. I stay in the bathroom more than a desk!"
LOL
OMG Momma.....I got on here to tell you about a dream I had last night.....I had read your thread starter last night just beflore I went to bed. With sleepy eyes I couldnt read the rest....I guess I fell asleep with you and your "day ahead " on my mind.
I saw you in a court room. I saw the judge in his robe on his "throne"
There were several of "us" friends of yours in the chairs behind you.
About every 5 minuites one of us would have to get up and hobble to the bathroom. Then they called you to speak for yourself. You simply looked back at us.....mentioned the canes, scooters, hobbling, door slamming , said they ALL have MS....you asked us...How many of you have had to get up during this hearing , leave the room and use the restroom due to control issues? WE ALL STOOD UP...You looked back at the Judge, nodded your head at him and said " You see how this disease is not in our control and how we cope? We do what we HAVE to do.....Now if you would please excuse me I have an IBS sx to deal with"......and left the court room.....we all (taking several minutes) stood....clapped our hands and followed you out....while the judge stood and clapped his hands to us all!!!!!

Then you got on sometime this morning and typed about that....I was laughing so hard when I read your post..........

I guess I feel like the only way the world totally gets it about this disease is by example!!!!!!
Go show them a thing or two Momma.....we got your back......
FlyFishin Momma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (04-16-2008)